We provide you the best products at the best prices on the web. Take a look at our categories on the left for the widest range available, and shop online safe in the knowledge that all orders are 100% secure - guaranteed!
Understanding Compound Microscope
A microscope is an object that can help us see objects that are very small, very difficult and impossible to see both of our eyes. For example, if you want to observe the stem parts of a plant, you can not observe specifically with the eyes directly only, a friend must wear an object microscope. If you want to know more about compound microscopes, then you can visit our website.
There are a variety of microscopes, tailored to the purpose for which these tools are used. There is a light microscope, a mono-binocular microscope, an electron microscope as well as another microscope. In general, the parts of the microscope are divided into two, namely optical and non-optical. The following are useful parts of optical and non-optical microscopes.
1. Optical Parts
- Ocular lens, useful for enlarging the shadow of the objective lens. For magnification generally 6, 10, or 12 times. This is where my friend put the eyes of friends to observe the object.
- The objective lens has the utility to zoom object shadows. For magnification generally 10, 40, or 100 times and usually there are 3 lenses. Before using a microscope, you are strongly recommended to apply oil emersion to the object first so that later the shadow that appears more clearly.
- Diaphragm, use to adjust the intensity of incoming light. Functions the same as the pupils that exist in the human eye.
- Condenser, use to collect the reflected light beam from the mirror and focus it on the object.
- Mirror, the point to reflect the outer light to the condenser and diaphragm.
2. Non-Optical Parts
- The arm of the microscope, its function as a handle to lift the microscope to another place.
- Tube microscope, point to unite between the ocular arm with the objective lens.
- Revolver, its function for setting the desired objective object magnification.
- Macrometer (rough player), use to lift or lower the tube quickly to adjust the focus of the image of the object you want.
- Micrometer (smooth player), its function to lift and lower the tube slowly to adjust the center of the image of the object you want.
- Object Desk, useful for places to put preparation and objects to be seen with a microscope. There are 2 crushing points to keep the preparations from moving when observed.
- Feet Microscope has a usefulness as a buffer as well as parts to hold the microscope when it wants to be lifted to another place.